Let's Play Jedi Knight - Discussion Thread     (Moderator: Gibbagobba) Previous Topic | Next Topic
Page 1 of 1

I think the LP...
is going along great!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
needs improvement (tell me, please!).
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Author 

This is the discussion thread for my completed Jedi Knight LP on YouTube. If you wish to watch, start here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR55RuZfsnY
Mysteries of the Sith LP here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPWhND1RRs
If you have any questions, comments, ideas (etc.), or anything to talk about relating to this LP, please talk about it here (that is if you don't put it on the vids themselves!).[/url]

Last edited by Gibbagobba on 30-Jun-2011 06:10; edited 2 times in total
Post 28-Jun-2011 02:47        

My only issue was with your narration. I noticed a bit of stumbling and retraction. Perhaps script it out a bit more?
Post 28-Jun-2011 03:00        

It is an LP after all...
And what do you mean by retraction?
Post 28-Jun-2011 03:37        

When you start to say something then change your mind halfway through and go about it a different way. As I said, scripting would prove slightly better lol.
Post 28-Jun-2011 03:53        

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but I do that on purpose.
Post 29-Jun-2011 17:10        

I've watched your videos/had on in thr background whilst I was shopping online. I enjoyed! Your voice was really clear and I found out alot of stuff I didn't know. Sure you lost your point a few times but you are doing two things at once I guess.

However, I'd MUCH rather see you do a commentary on custom levels, because I'm a JK nerd and would find it fascinating (and want to see how you'd complete my levels etc...). You could even comment on the levels on massassi with a link to your video if you did that. Just an idea
Post 30-Jun-2011 02:49        

Intredasting...
I'll keep that in mind. Glad you like it!
Post 30-Jun-2011 14:05        

Goit wrote:
I've watched your videos/had on in thr background whilst I was shopping online. I enjoyed! Your voice was really clear and I found out alot of stuff I didn't know. Sure you lost your point a few times but you are doing two things at once I guess.

However, I'd MUCH rather see you do a commentary on custom levels, because I'm a JK nerd and would find it fascinating (and want to see how you'd complete my levels etc...). You could even comment on the levels on massassi with a link to your video if you did that. Just an idea

Very good idea! Perhaps we could use LP custom JK/MotS levels for reviewing purposes. It would also give authors of said levels an idea of how a fresh player plays them. This can be quite different from how their original creators, who know exactly where to go and what to do in the map, play them.
Post 30-Jun-2011 16:19        

I like that idea! I'll try to get to work on something like that after my MotS LP is finished.
Post 30-Jun-2011 22:25        

I shall look forward to that immensely

Watching Gibbagogga give his thoughts on a level on his first play through and then review it at the end would be brilliant. I'd watch them all. I'm sure others would too.

- of course, after I've watched/listened to the MOTS LP vids.
Post 30-Jun-2011 22:44        

Just an FYI, the first few are up at this time. Link is at the top of the thread.
Post 30-Jun-2011 22:46        

I'd definatly say give a review of the PotF set once its done lol.
Post 02-Jul-2011 17:44        

I like so far

I am predicting comments on the incredibly blocky levels later on haha.
*** Post commands are unavailable for guests. ***