General >> General JK and MotS Discussion >> fgr_motsgu.rar     (Moderator: Admins) Previous Topic | Next Topic
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author 

@Revan: Well, for a while I, Ogel45, and Gibbagobba did think he might have got hacked. But we are now thinking probably not. If it is him, than too bad. I get if he is mad at someone or some people, but those people wouldn't be from the Hub. Here he has been treated well, so too bad.

AND Revan...it sounds like you know where I got my screen name!! I think you got yours from KOTOR, right?
Post 23-Apr-2015 16:21        

Right, you are.
Post 23-Apr-2015 16:45        

Key difference being, those people "not from the Hub" proooooooooobably won't be given admin accounts on moddb. And even if they did, moddb is big enough that their probation officer(s) would hear about it.
Post 23-Apr-2015 18:05        

@Jon'C - hey, what's up dude? Explain what that last post meant. I'm not sure I get your point. Haha. Nice to hear from you again.

/T-800
Post 23-Apr-2015 18:30        

T-800 wrote:
@Jon'C - hey, what's up dude? Explain what that last post meant. I'm not sure I get your point. Haha. Nice to hear from you again.

/T-800

ModDB is secure against unsophisticated attackers. Jkhub isn't.

ModDB has enough staff and revenue for law enforcement to care. Jkhub doesn't.
Post 23-Apr-2015 18:49        

OH, I see. Great point! Thanks for explaining!

BTW, do you work in the tech industry? You seem to know a lot about programming and such.

/T-800
Post 08-Feb-2016 05:18        

Unfortunately, modb has changed their policy. You have to be a member now, to download anything.
gbk
Post 08-Feb-2016 15:45        

Revan wrote:
Unfortunately, modb has changed their policy. You have to be a member now, to download anything.

Yeah, and those moddb memberships are expensive. What are they charging now, 40 bucks a month? It's insane!
Post 01-Aug-2016 02:59        

So I was able get the MOTSGU.rar file from this link here
*** Post commands are unavailable for guests. ***