Verify that you have the following installed:
- JK or MotS (Not technically required, but probably not very useful without one of them.)
- .NET Framework 2.0 (You can try to run JKLauncher, and if this is not installed, Windows should tell you. This might take awhile to install, but it is used by many other programs. It provides most of the interface features.)
- Visual Basic 6 Run-Time Pack (Only 1 MB, and should take almost no time to install. It provides a way for JKLauncher to launch JK via old DirectPlay lobbying.)
- Unzip all included files to a convenient folder, such as a JKLauncher folder in Program Files or LucasArts folder.
- Run JKLauncher.exe.
- JKLauncher will place an icon in the system tray. Closing JKLauncher will only close the main window; it will still be running and showing its icon in the system tray. Right-click its tray icon and select Exit to exit JKLauncher, which also removes its tray icon.
Using the Game Lister Features
Using the Chat Features