JK and MotS Gravity Gun
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Fully-functional Gravity Gun for JK and MotS. Inspired by, and works in much the same way as the Half-Life 2 one. Versatility is the main goal – It works with any game object in any level (even user-made ones). SP and MP compatible. Replaces the Bryar Pistol.
Go to the downloads section, watch the video, then try it out!
Will be released on Massassi soon (hopefully!)
- Full Half-Life 2 Gravity Gun features.
- Ability to manipulate *any* game object, including actors, powerups, projectiles and static objects such as crates and decor.
- Object reversion system - Objects return to normal (e.g. static objects can't be moved) after manipulation, so as not to affect gameplay.
- Fully compatible with any SP or MP, original or custom, JK or MotS level.
- Elementary stack physics system - Objects above a manipulated object will fall if they lose support. For example, you can pull off individual pieces of the gantry on Cloud City Gantry (MotS), or target the gantry itself and throw the whole lot down the pit, railings and all.
- Model, animations and sounds.
- Three versions - Classic, Extreme and Unlimited (see further down).
- Configurable power, range, mass mode, mass cutoff and debug mode (Unlimited version only / JK only supports power, mass mode and mass cutoff due to hotkey limitations).